- By using this Product you acknowledge that you accept all terms and conditions of this agreement ('Agreement'), which include:
Licence to use the Product
- those contained in this website's general terms and conditions for its use.
- those contained in the Declaration in respect of your application.
- the terms and conditions for use of the Product as set out below.
Licence to use materials provided by you as part of your Application
- In consideration of you agreeing to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use a single copy of the Product on your own personal computer in connection with your application to one or more conservatoires (your 'Application').
- You may copy material (by printing off individual pages on to paper) for your personal non-commercial use only.
- You must not: -
- translate, disassemble, decompile, modify or reverse engineer the Product in whole or in part or merge it with other software programs.
- adapt any modules of the Product for your own purposes.
- use the Product for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- You must not at any time publish or disclose to any unauthorised person any confidential information relating to the Product, or any passwords or user names provided to you by UCAS to enable the use of the Product or the website.
Reliance on information
- You hereby grant to us a licence (including the right to sub-license) to use all data, text, information, or other materials which you provide to us in connection with your use of the Product and your Application ("Application Data") to:
- process, store and electronically reproduce the Application Data and display the Application Data on the Product.
- reproduce and distribute through any media now known, or hereafter developed, excerpts of the Application Data to conservatoires chosen by you as part of your Application, and any other agreed third parties.
- The conservatoire and course data contained in the Product reflects the most current information known to UCAS. Conservatoires may add or cancel courses after this date. You should check each time you use the Product to see if there have been any changes made which may affect your Application.
- Conservatoire and course codes and other information contained in the Product are supplied to enable completion of your Application only and do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation relating to any particular course or conservatoire.
- UCAS shall have the right to terminate your use of the Product immediately if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6 June 2014